Companies House Form Changes


Companies House has announced that the following forms are being  modified from 1 February.

  • SH03 – Return of purchase of own shares
  • OS CH03 Change of details of a director for overseas companies
  • OS NM01 Registration of change of name of an overseas company
  • IN01/c – Application to register a company c
The updated forms will be available from the Companies House website.

Share this article