The Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008 came into force on 1 October 2008, making many changes to the requirements as to where and when company trading names, names of directors etc. need to be shown. The Statutory Instrument implementing the changes is both short and straightforward. It can be found at http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2008/uksi_20080495_en_1.
- business letters, notices and other official publications;
- bills of exchange, promissory notes, endorsements and order forms;
- cheques purporting to be signed by or on behalf of the company;
- orders for money, goods or services purporting to be signed by or on behalf of the company;
- invoices and other demands for payment, receipts and letters of credit;
- applications for licences to carry on a trade or activity; and
- all other forms of its business correspondence and documentation.